June 16, 2004
It seems like yesterday... on June 16, 2004 the empty box appeared.
With the very well-defined purpose of creating web applications and web sites from scratch, entirely tailored to the client, which are extremely easy to use, fast and stable, for clients who value quality, this quest of trying to create an easier and more useful web began.
The idea of empty box derives precisely from the way we approach our projects. For us, all new projects are an empty box, where with the client's ideas and market know-how combined with our ideas and technological know-how, we start to mold the entire project, carefully thinking about all the pieces one by one. Thus, we create websites and web applications that are unique pieces and designed to faithfully transmit the culture of our customers.
What we do and how we do
I need website
This is the most typical case of project that we have. Clients want to create their first website, or create a new website, and do not want to opt for a job done using a pre-built platform or run the risk of having a website like many others on the internet. p>
What you get is a website:
- with a unique design and simple for visitors to use;
- built to be fast;
- optimized for search engines;
I need an online store
Selling online is opening new doors and new paths and our customers understand this well. But things like stock management, automatic invoicing, online payments, product management, RGPD and many more can easily keep you from choosing to have an online store.
There are several online platforms to create online stores, but several of our clients discard them arguing that it is either too difficult to manage even for the simplest processes, or it is simply not possible to create certain flows that are intrinsic to their business. The solution for these cases is to develop an online store tailored to the customer's needs, that is easy to use and that meets their needs.
What you get is an online store:
- fast, simple and effective;
- with customer, brand, category, product and order management areas that are very simple to use and with segmented permissions for each user in the organization;
- possibility of integration with other platforms used by the customer, if those platforms are capable of integrating, that is, they provide channels for this purpose;
- optimized for search engines;
- that adapts correctly to different mobile devices.
I need an online management application
There are several cases of customers who want to be much more agile in some processes, thus advancing to build an application that allows them to fully automate these same processes, thus improving internal flows and/or creating a better experience for their customers.
In these cases, we plan together with the client the best way to approach the problem, defining new processes, in order to create an application that is effectively useful for its employees and customers, thus saving costs and eliminating the difficulties.
What you get is an application:
- that simplifies your processes;
- which in certain cases allows your customers to have a better experience and, consequently, a better feeling when contacting your company.;
- that, if the customer does not choose to have the application in offline mode, it acts in a centralized manner and can be accessed at any time, from anywhere in the world on any device with a web browser and internet access;
- which is modular, with the ability to add new features and/or change existing ones with ease and agility when needed;
- which frees up company resources for other important operations.
I need a website and one or more online applications to streamline and/or automate processes
Sometimes our customers' needs are quite specific and advanced, requiring the implementation of web applications that blend with the web site itself.
As an example, we take the case in which it is intended an institutional website, with an online store that provides B2B and B2C services, offering different functionalities to different user profiles (business customer / reseller or end customer). Thus, different user profiles log in to the website in the same place, but have access to different areas.
In these cases, the main objective is for the integration to be as transparent as possible, so that can be very easy to use and that the application itself is part of the website, sometimes not distinguishing where the website ends and the application starts.
What you get is:
- An "all-in-one" solution for managing and interfacing with the different profiles of your customers;
- Everything you get from a website made by us combined with everything you get from a web application made by us.